BDISCOM offers a new generation of low to medium power high frequency (HF) power generators designed to be integrated into table top plasma systems and other types of compact equipment.
The BDS-HF-Blackbox Series of RF Generators is (only) controlled with 0>10VDC analog signals and available in output power levels of 200, 300 and, 750 watts @13.56MHz. This Blackbox system consists of two separate modules; the RF generator + a AC>DC power supply.
The BDS-Blackbox has the following features:
- Compact size – to fit inside of a plasma system cabinet.
- Analog control interface.
- Efficient power conversion – A switch mode AC>DC converter and a class E RF power circuit enables 85>90% overall efficiency and low cabinet heat load.
- Common exciter I/O
- Compliance – CE MARK
- Country of manufacture – ITALY
Product Specifications (chart – 3 columns wide for 2 models)
- AC mains input voltage: 90>240VAC 1-phase 50/60Hz with Power Factor Correction (via separate power supply module)
- AC Mains input power: 400 watts (HF-300 model)
- Grounding: via PE (protective earth)
- RF Module Enclosure: 200/300 watt model: “2.75/70mm tall X 6.15″/155mm wide X 10-5/8″/270mm deep – 750 watt model: “5.25/132.5mm tall X 10.75/269mm wide X 16.15″/410mm deep .
- Product weight: 7.75lbs/3.5kg
- Shipping weight: X lbs/X kg
- RF output power (into 50 ohms): 200, 300 or 750 watts maximum based on model.
- RF output frequency: 13.56MHz crystal controlled
- RF output power control: 4>200 watts, 10>300 watts or, 10>750 watts variable based on model
- RF output harmonics: -40db below fundamental frequency
- RF power detector: Forward & reflected measurement with a 3% accuracy
- RF output connection: Type N female
- Cooling: Forced air
- Safety Interlock:
- Analog Control interface: 0>10VDC signal – 20 watts/volt, 30 watts/volt or, 100 watts/volt based on model
- Analog Metering interface: 0>10VDC signal – 20 watts/volt, 30 watts/volt or, 100 watts/volt based on model
- Operating (ambient) temperature: 5>45 degrees C – no condensation or icing
- RF circuit protection: Reflected RF power, power amplifier (PA) over-voltage & over-current and over-temperature.
- Reflected power fold back: 20% maximum
- RF Output Pulsing: via BNC connection
- Power conversion efficiency: Typically 85>90%
- Compliance: CE EMC EN55011 Group 2, Class A ISM
- Data sheet (BDS.HF_200_300_750W_BlackBox.pdf)
- Pulsing operation (HF300_pulsing.pdf)
- Mechanical installation drawing
- Owner’s manual